- Promoting - exposing your talent to a wide variety of teams and organizations at all levels of the game (which will allow you to thoroughly examine all of your options as a player to find the ideal career fit on and off the ice).
- Providing unbiased general council and feedback on career options
- Evaluating your progress as a player prospect
- Five star certification program – get accredited with our science-based development program, and learn from the best.
- Detailed, straight to the point evaluation reports and your own personalized five star prospect certification and accreditation.
- Quarterly scouting report distribution to our network of scouts, coaches, agents and advisors
- Instant updates published nationally immediately!
- Access to consultation through email and in-person meetings at tournaments and events we're covering ...
- Cutting-edge up-to-date information on training, development, exposure and more ...
- Discover how well your competitors are doing, and how you stack up ...
Instant exposure, certification, evaluation and global recognition/accreditation
Our scouting service provides you, the player, with across the board national exposure to NCAA/CHL/USHL/Prep School/Junior/AAA scouts, coaches and general managers in real-time fashion. We'll network your name out to the right people - INSTANTLY. Insider Scouting is a valuable service to recruiters!
What we offer you, the player.
We work for you, the player and parent, first and foremost. Even if you are currently being scouted and recruited, this program offers a wide range of services that will allow you to make all the right moves, on and off the ice.
Our service specializes in:
Insider Scouting will provide you with unbiased player evaluation feedback on what you really need to do to be the best player you can be. Instantly, you will know how you stack up against the competition, and learn what needs to be done RIGHT NOW to get ahead from a technical analysis point of view. Director Garnet Kazuik' experience is as follows …
Here is how we achieve those objectives:
Our network of scouts led by Garnet Kazuik is constantly evaluating, ranking and grading prospects nationwide - year-round. Players enrolled in our system receive comprehensive scouting reports on their progress twice per season (mid-term and season-ending) – prospects are provided with a four-page checklist plus a 1000 word personalized audio format file ...
This type of NHL level feedback is invaluable, as it will concisely outline the aspects of your game that require improvement for you to maximize your true potential as a player prospect.
In October, December, February and April, we provide over 600 accredited teams, coaches, scouts, agents and advisors at all levels of the game with a PDF prospect report on all prospects in our system. This maximizes your exposure, and allows ALL teams and leagues to know about you.
Our system is dynamically updated daily - and, we're always updating around the clock on our clientele with reports, video, audio and analysis on our twitter, web platform and affiliate exposure websites.
As events, accomplishments, milestones and goals are reached – we're there to report on it every step of the way, update your video in real-time and get your name out to all the important decision-makers.
Cutting-edge up-to-date information on scouting, recruiting, drafts, career paths, training, movement, skills and insider information delivered once per week via email.
We're here to work for the players, and parents' interests FIRST. Upon signing up, you will be given a contact email and DM twitter address. Clients can contact our Hockey Department anytime, seven days a week with any questions, which will immediately be added to our newsletter or responded to personally.
Prospect linkage is key – our social media (twitter), web site and alliances of networking sites will allow you to catch the attention of scouts, recruiters, agents and coaches – we're all about delivering instant updates and getting your name out to the right people.
Why do you need Insider Scouting' scouting service?
It's an old adage -- information and the ability to network your talent is power. We will provide you with these six specified benefits: